- The Process...
So many cakes, so little time!!! Your imagination is the only limitation!
All the cakes we make are custom made to order from start to finish, so we do not have a stock of pre-made cakes for sale.
We would love to hear from you in your earliest stages of planning, as we do often book up months in advance. The more advance notice your give us, the more time we can devote to your scrumptious cake creation!
- Reservations for Wedding Cake orders require four weeks notice prior to the event date. Rush orders may be subject to a surcharge.
- Usually two - four weeks notice is recommended for Custom Cake orders.
- Do remember to book your cake early, as our schedule fills up fast.
- We always attempt to accomodate last minute requests if our schedule permits. So give us a call, or shoot us an e-mail, you never know.
- A 50% deposit is required when your cake is ordered. Also, a signed copy of the contract or confirmation e-mail is required to confirm and hold the date for your cake. This payment is non-refundable and goes towards the balance.
- The balance is due no later than two weeks prior to the day your cake is required.
- Equipment/materials deposits are necessary for all cake equipment, pillars, stands, platters, etc.
- Deposits are fully refundable provided equipment is returned within 3 days in clean and original condition.